BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 Sentences using new words

1.) it was really fetid when ricky farted

2.) Ricky was conceited when he got a dog for his birthday present

3.) Our Science teacher told us to get a vial for the next science class

4.) Ricky kept annoying me and it was intorable for him to do it

5.) The car moving because the road was corrugated and the wheels was almost broken

6.) Ricky did something nefarious by stealing someones wallet

7.) When i was cooking my chicken, the steam was frothing all over the place

8.) I was wondering why the gym was so desolate, i thought the basketball training was today

9.) I was gagging because i ate my food to fast

10.) It was frivolous for Ricky to get another phone because he already has 2

1 comments:

Michael said...

Nice work with the vocabulary words, Daniel. Please go into edit mode and correct the capitalization and punctuation errors.